Innerzyme's Digestive Enzyme Complex is an all natural blend of proteolytic enzymes designed to support proper digestive functioning while improving the absorption of nutrients. Two important plant based proteolytic enzymes used in the formula include bromelain and papain. Bromelain comes from pineapple and is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Papain comes from the papaya fruit and is used to break down both small and large proteins.
What is a digestive enzyme?
Enzymes classified as digestive are taken with meals, break down in the stomach and aid in digestion. Our well balanced Digestive Enzyme Complex also acts as a barrier against the invasion or viruses and may help reduce inflammation throughout the body that begins in the stomach.*
Each enzyme in our Digestive Complex serves a specific function:
Breaks down proteins which aids in proper digestion
Breaks down carbohydrates, sugars and starches
Breaks down fats
Breaks down lactose commonly found in dairy products
Breaks down cellulose fiber/carbohydrates in foods
Breaks down hemicelluloses commonly found in baked goods
According to the National Institute of Health, 60 to 70 million people in America suffer from some type of digestive disorder. People who suffer from poor digestive health are commonly linked to:
- Low Energy
- Excessive Gas
- Poor Skin Health
- Joint Pain & Discomfort (Inflammation)
- Bloating Following Meals
- Weight Gain
- Weak Immune System
- May support healthy digestion.
- May reduce pain and inflammation associated with sports injuries, bruises, sprains, fractures, cuts, toothaches and surgical procedures.
- Studies have indicated a significant reduction of gas and bloating associated with the ingestion of high calorie, high fat meals when taking certain enzymes.
- May help reduce symptoms associated with lactose intolerance.
- May rid the body of excess fibrin (exogenous) protein when taking proteolytic enzymes “protein eating enzymes” such as bromelain and papain.
- Take 2 capsules up to three times daily with meals for full digestive support or on an empty stomach for an inner body experience with both digestive and systemic support.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care practitioner prior to taking this product.
- Note: Everyone responds differently to hybrid enzyme products. 2 capsules with food or without food for up to 3 times a day is a general guideline. Consult your nutritional consultant to determine the appropriate dosage.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, imply cure or prevent any disease.